Cleaner - Vancouver
Cleaner - Vancouver
- Attends to the cleaning of the common areas of the building to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety;
- Cleans the glass of front entrance doors, windows and elevator doors and push button panels on a daily basis;
- Cleans other glass surfaces of common areas at least weekly, or more often if required;
- Vacuums lobby carpets daily and other carpeted common areas at least weekly, or more often if required;
- Sweeps and hoses the garage floor as required;
- Sweeps and washes the boiler room floors weekly;
- Sweeps, washes and disinfects the laundry room and pool room floors weekly (if applicable);
- Dusts all fixtures and other areas where dust collects on a weekly basis, or more often if required;
- Washes and polishes all fixtures on a regular basis;
- Cleans all aspects of a residential suite (including bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, balconies, etc.) either upon move-outs or during/after renovations;
- Shampoos carpets in common areas and/or suites on turnover, as directed by the Resident Manager;
- Collects all litter in the building and on the grounds on a daily basis, compacts all garbage in the container;
- Replaces all burned out light bulbs in common areas and cleans light fixtures as required;
- Performs any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have good understanding of the English language. This includes both written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment where mutual support is essential;
- Be a Resident of Canada or possess the appropriate documentation to legally work in Canada. All documentation must be current.
- Previous experience in housekeeping, common area cleaning;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Be physically able to carry out all necessary duties. All candidates must be physically able, at minimum, to paint and clean, including bending, stooping, kneeling, pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50lbs;
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance as a representative of Hollyburn to our Residents and prospective Residents;
We invite you to join our team by sending a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com or via fax at 604.662.7355.
Join our Mailing List
Stay informed about company updates, community events, contests, promotions, and vacancies!